B&B Les Caprices de Victoria
- On-site massages (Reservation required)
- Outdoor whirlpool bath (April to November) included with your stay.
- Sauna and steam bath (hamman) for 5 $ per person per day.
- Come relax at the edge of our brook
- WIFI internet access
- Hairdryer in every room
- Unlimited access to refrigerator, tea, and herbal tea corner.
- Bathrobes are in every one of our rooms
- Outdoor fireplace
- Several homemade neutral soaps with essential oils
The vineyards of Dunham, of which reputation is not to be any more made, hunting down art galeries, antique dealers or ducks, golf or snowboarding, cyclo-tourism or downhill skiing, kayak or horseback riding in the woods, this is a short range of the many attactions offered nearby or in the region.
Beyond the golf ‘Les Rochers Bleus’ and Mount Sutton, offering you on the one hand downhill skiing and snowboarding, and on the other hiking, 3 water holes are found nearby :
- Sutton tourist office: www.infosutton.com
- Brome Lake (20 min) – beach
- Sutton river (10 min): «Les Marmites de la sorcière»(The witches’s cauldrons) water basins
- Lakes Spruce and Mohawk: (Mount Sutton) – wilderness in the mountains
- Our residence is provided with a dependence, made available to you, to shield your motorbike, your bicycle or your skis from bad weather.
- Descent in kayak on the river Missisquoi (Au Diable Vert)
- Sutton en haut: cross country skiing and snowshoeing www.suttonenhaut.com
- Trail town – mountain
To eat & drink
- SAQ CLASSIQUE: wines & spirits
- IGA: Grocer
- Au Naturel: Natural products and organic food
- La Rumeur Affamée: Local & regional products, Fradette’s kneaded bread, over 50 québecois cheeses, fresh pasta and locally prepared meals
- Chez Matis, traiteur : Coup de cœur ” Chez Matis” de Thierry Daraise à ” Kiwi et des hommes”; Tarte Sirop d’érable, Tarte Poire et Cassis, Feuilletés aux Champignons, Tarte petits fruits alsacienne, Tourtière au Canard …
- Chocolate museum: Chocolaterie Muriel
- Vignoble Domaine Bresee: products available in their boutique
- Vignoble de la Chapelle Ste-Agnès : The wineyard contains more than 7000 plants and is specialised in the production of icewine and other dessert wines.
- Restaurant Le Pleasant : Offers creative cuisine inspired by the local products of the Eastern Townships. Open Thursday to Sunday.
- Bistro Beaux Lieux : Inspired and creative cuisine, full of flavors and contemporary arrangements. Open Wednesday to Saturday.
What a beautiful find! Magnificent house, very welcoming and nice hosts… You have a knack of putting people at their ease! Your rooms are of an incomparable beauty and intimacy, and what to say about your breakfasts….hmm!
Isabelle and François, Ottawa
From the moment we walked in we were welcomed with open arms and received the royal treatment! The house is beautiful, the rooms romantic and very tastefully decorated and we can’t believed how amazing Maryse’s “breakfast/gourmet meals” were! Michel & Maryse are the perfect hosts and we couldn’t have imagined a better place to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary than in the relaxing corner of paradise of Les caprices! We look forward to bringing family and friends & coming back ourselves.
Jean –Paul & Valerie Albany NY. March 2009.
Muchas gracias! Just the weekend we needed… thank you soo much. So relaxing, beautiful rooms. The food was amazing and presented so well. Again merci!
Gloria & Denis march 2009.
Read more testimonies on Tripadvisor: